Feb 23, 2011

Wednesday comes after Tuesday

Its a Tuesday.  Wait, nope its Wednesday now.  I know that cause my computer says Wed 12:56 AM.  I thought I'd write something about Tuesdays but eh, can't think of anything I want to write about.  You probably just thought "Thank goodness".  But I just did so sucks for you.  I went to the Banff Film Festival tonight and it was amazing as usual.  There were climbing movies, ski movies, mockumentaries, funny fly fishing movies etc.  Everytime I go to one of these film festivals I think to myself that I want to make a movie, but I'm not got a pro athlete (contrary to popular belief I was never drafted to the NBA,  NHL, MLB, EPL, MLS, ENC, EEM, ELNS, EMO, SEGA, WII, UTA, DOT, DUI or anything else).  And my life is rather boring I think.  But guess what, I have a GoPro camera and I'm going to do it.  I'll post it on here when I'm done and you don't have to watch it.  But you'll want to.  It's going to be funny, heart wrenchingly dramatic, cause you to question your beliefs (like why are you using creamy peanut butter instead of chunky?), have gratuitous nudity (of the hand and feet sort) and lots of fowl language like canary, duck, pigeon, eagle, and hawk.  Don't pretend like you're not laughing.  That was a great joke and you know it.  You're probably just jealous you didn't think of it.

Since you're in movie mode now I'll leave you with a few trailers you can watch if you'd like that I think are pretty cool.   Enjoy




Life Cycles OFFICIAL Trailer from Life Cycles on Vimeo.

No comments: