Jan 4, 2011

So I had the chance to go to Guatemala with Choice Humanitarian last week and it was such an amazing experience!  I was lucky enough to be able to take alot of pictures while I was there (900+) and these are the ones that I liked the most.  The thing that made it possible to get them is that the people LOVE getting their picture taken.  As soon as you take it they rush to look at the screen, even the little toddlers who you wouldn't expect to know what's going on.  So here they are.






















4 comments:

Amy said...

Wooh-wee. these are National Geographic good... maybe you should just be a photographer. Good heavens.

Jen Holtkamp said...

yea for guate! and CHOICE! i didn't know you went with them. i've been interning with them, great organization! -jen

The Campbells said...

Wow! You got some seriously amazing pictures. Looks like an awesome trip.

Jelissa said...

I LOVE all these photo's, they are so great! Seriously love them. FYI, CHOICE is the company I always have gone places with and have worked for off and on. They are great. You went with Emily, I'm good friends with her because of CHOICE. She's awesome! I'm Jealous.