Jan 27, 2011

The best laid plans

Resolutions.  I won't call them New Years resolutions because those are meant to be broken.  Don't believe me? If you've driven past Gold's Gym in the last 3 weeks you'll see that you can't even get in the parking lot without fighting for a spot.  Go there in a month and you'll have the whole thing to yourself.  So here are mine and I intend to fulfill them.

Talk on the phone instead of texting

Finish what I start

Get really good at something that makes me really happy. Just cause


That is all.

For some reason I only write on here when it's late.  Current time 12:45am.

On the desk in front of me: 1 half full Red Bull, unopened Real Estate Principles book, blank pieces of paper, pen with the lid still on.

This inspired me over the weekend to do something, I'm not sure what yet but something will happen.

So did this

This still makes me smile every time I see it

This makes me jealous but happy that he got to do it

She has some amazing talent  and built this in her spare time.  Just cause

My Tshirt says: Live Simply.  Good advice

Best new pickup lines (said in a Spanish Accent):

"Notice there are no butterflies in the sky, they are all in my stomach when you are here."


"You are like a firework, you make my heart go boom boom boom."


"Your arm hair arouses me."

Favorite new nicknames: Money and Sideburns.  I want to be Sideburns

Best quote of the week: "Fate is the hunter for those least prepared." - Ernest K. Gann

Best realization of the week: Even the best laid plans...................well damn it all.

I bought a planner for the year.  I'm planning on probably never really using it.

If I type really fast on my keyboard it sounds like tap dancing.

Time: 3:01am.

On the desk in front of me: Empty Red Bull can, used highlighter, marked Principles of Real Estate book, half a page of poorly written notes that I will never read, pen with the lid back on it, the planner I plan on probably not using.


See you at work in 4 hours.

4 comments:

Jefe said...

Fijate que no hay mariposa en el ceilo porque estan en my pansa cuando te acercas a mi.

Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

http://enchulameelperfil.com/images/comentarios/amor/mariposas.jpg

m- said...

I love the resolutions. Did you realize that you are a "half full" kind of guy?

Jocelyn said...

haha.