Dec 1, 2009

Game on!!

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm having some fun messing with the accounting stiffs in my class. Yesterday I recruited a few more people to help me take more of their seats and throw them way off, but when I got to class 20 minutes early their seats were already saved. 2 of them had gotten there early and were saving their seats. I asked how long they had been there and it turns out they'd gotten there an hour early. To bad for them I have Marketing in the same room 2 hours before. Guess who is just going to leave his stuff in there? And I've recruited even more people to help tomorrow. Game on accountants!!!!

4 comments:

Jen Holtkamp said...

So I just spent the past hour reading your blog that I recently discovered. Thanks for entertaining me while I toil away at work!

p.s.- Since I didn't see much of you in the summer when we were in Utah, I WILL see more of you when we get home. Deal with it.

This is Dave not Jen.

laura said...

this is hilarious. i wish so much i was a fly on the wall.

Sarah said...

how did it go?

Amy said...

This is one of the best things I've heard in a while.